Anodizing aluminum has a variety range of commercial uses, industrial applications as well as consumer applications in a wide range of industries.
- Commercial and residential building structure and exterior decoration, such as trim, facade and roofing.
- Architectural interior decoration, such as ceilings, wall cladding, partition.
- Aircraft components and aerospace vehicles.
- Kinds of motor vehiclecomponents, such as trim parts, wheel covers, etc.
- Home appliances such as refrigerators, televisions, computers, etc.
- Furniture, such as tables, chair, cabinet.
- Sporting equipment and goods, such as boat, camping, fishing equipment.
- Kinds of consumer goods around our life, such as lighting frame, window and door frame, curtain pole, kitchen goods.
- Kinds of productionequipment
Anodizing enhances the characteristics of aluminum. The anodizing aluminum surface is harder than pure aluminum. Anodizing adds a layer of oxidation to the aluminum surface, which provides a strong and resistant finish on aluminum products. Anodizing aluminum is of easy maintenance and long life in any conditions, whether it be indoor or outdoor usage.
The anodized aluminum colors can be anodized silver, anodized champagne, anodized bronze, anodized black, anodized gold, blue, green, red, yellow, etc. And the surface finish also can be sand blasting, polishing or brushing.
|Anodizing Film Grade||Average Thickness
/ um ≥
/ um ≥
|Film Grade||Salt Spray Resistance
|Salt Spray Resistance
Leave message ONLINE or EMAIL at firstname.lastname@example.org for your request.