Anodized finish aluminum profile has a varied range of commercial uses, industrial applications as well as consumer applications in a wide range of industries.· Commercial and residential building structure and exterior decoration, such as trim, facade, and roofing.
· Architectural interior decoration, such as ceilings, wall cladding, partition.
· Aircraft components and aerospace vehicles.
· Kinds of motor vehicle components, such as trim parts, wheel covers, etc.
· Home appliances such as refrigerators, televisions, computers, etc.
· Furniture, such as tables, chairs, cabinet.
· Sporting equipment and goods, such as a boat, camping, fishing equipment.
· Kinds of consumer goods around our life, such as lighting frame, window and door frame, curtain pole, kitchen goods.
· Kinds of production equipment
Anodizing enhances the characteristics of aluminum. The anodized aluminum extrusion profile surface is harder than pure aluminum. Anodizing adds a layer of oxidation to the aluminum surface, which provides a durable and resistant finish on aluminum products. Anodized finish is of easy maintenance and long life in any condition, whether it be indoor or outdoor usage.
The anodized colors of aluminum profiles can be anodized silver, anodized champagne, anodized bronze, anodized black, anodized gold, blue, green, red, yellow, etc. And the surface finish also can be sandblasting, polishing, or brushing.